School uniform can now be ordered online. Please click here to follow the link.
Our school uniform consists of:
Polo shirt white, yellow or royal blue *
Grey Skirt, pinafore, shorts or trousers
Sweatshirts, royal blue or yellow *
Royal blue fleece jacket *
Black socks or tights (or white or grey)
Summer dresses blue or yellow gingham
Items marked * can be purchased from the school, but parents are also welcome to buy non-branded uniform from elsewhere, provided that they are the same colour.
White or blue T-Shirt
White or blue shorts
Items for sale from the school office:
|PE Shorts £5
|PE T-Shirt £4
|Polo shirt with logo £6.50
|PE Bag £4.50
|Book Bag £5.50
Access to Second Hand Uniform
We regularly hold second hand uniform sales, please look out for details of these in newsletters. If you require any items in the meantime, please see the school office.
- Please make sure that all items are clearly named. Children are encouraged to be responsible for their own belongings and this is far easier if items are named; it also makes it easier for us to reunite clothing with their correct owners! Clothing should be checked periodically to ensure that names are still visible.
- Longer hair should be tied back for school; hair accessories should be small, plain blue or black and discrete.
- Make up and nail polish should not be worn. For health and safety reasons, nails should be kept to a reasonable length. False nails (including SNS, acrylics etc) are not permitted.
- It is against school policy for children to wear jewellery such as rings, chains or necklaces to school and any child may be asked to remove items on Health and Safety grounds. The school will not assume liability should any such items be brought into school.
- Children may wear a pair of small, plain ear studs but, for their own safety, these must be removed for PE. If your child is not able to remove their own earrings please ensure that they do not wear them for school on a PE or swimming day.